1.SCOPE OF AGREEMENT
CCI reserves the right to modify these Terms at any time, and will post a notice of such changes. The changes become effective immediately upon posting (the “Effective Date”). If any change to these Terms is not acceptable to you, you must stop using the Services. Your use of the Services after the Effective Date shall constitute your acceptance of such changes. If we make any new products or services available, they will be considered a part of the Services and your use of them will be governed by the terms and conditions of these Terms unless we notify you that different terms and conditions apply. You must also comply with any additional terms which apply to third-party content, material, information, software or other services.
We are a private company, established in the U.S.A., registered at 255 Air Tool Drive, Southern Pines, NC 28387, United States (“Physical Notice Address”) with the contact email address email@example.com (“Email Notice Address”) and for the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) we are the data processor.
- 2.1The term “Collaborative Content” refers to User Content posted on or to the Interactive Services sections of the Site for the purposes of collaboration with other Users.
- 2.2The term “CCI Intellectual Property” refers to, all text, graphics, images, trademarks, logos, button icons, programs, software and other data, content, information and materials, tangible and intangible, and all intellectual property rights in and to the same which are owned by CCI or licensed to CCI by third parties. This includes but is not limited to CCI Content and CCI Trademarks.
- 2.3The term “CCI Trademark(s)” refers to all trademarks and service marks owned by CCI, as defined by 15 U.S.C. § 1127.
- 2.4The term “CCI Content” refers to copyrighted content owned by CCI or other copyrighted content owned by third-party partners of CCI.
- 2.5The term “Site” refers to the website https://www.classicalconversations.com/cc, which is owned and operated by Classical Conversations, Incorporated.
- 2.6The term “User Content” refers to all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, tags, or other materials posted on or to the Interactive Services sections of the Site by Users.
- 2.7The terms ”you”, “your” and/or ”user” refer to any individuals and/or entities accessing the Site for any reason.
3.OWNERSHIP AND USE OF CCI INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- 3.1Ownership and Use. CCI Intellectual Property, which excludes the User Content you upload, post or otherwise transmit via Interactive Services (the “CCI Intellectual Property“), is owned by CCI or licensed to us by our third party partners. CCI Intellectual Property does include, however, any content developed and/or posted via the Interactive Services that has been created in whole or in part by CCI. You have no rights in or to such CCI Intellectual Property and you agree you will not copy, retransmit, reproduce, publish, create derivative works based upon or otherwise transmit any CCI Intellectual Property, except as specifically permitted under these Terms.
- 3.2CCI Content. As a courtesy to our customers and members, we have posted to the Site certain CCI Content. Unless otherwise specifically set forth on the Site or we give you written permission, you may only access and download the CCI Content for your personal use, and you agree you will not alter, erase or otherwise obscure our copyright, proprietary or other notices on the CCI Content. You may not do or allow anyone else to do anything with the CCI Content which is not specifically permitted under these Terms. You acknowledge and agree that the CCI Content is made available for informational and educational purposes only without representation or warranty of any kind and is not a substitute for legal advice or your professional judgment. Your reliance upon CCI Content obtained by you on or through the Services is solely at your own risk. All rights not expressly granted in these Terms are reserved to CCI.
- 3.3Permission to Use Company Content. You may request permission to reproduce all or a portion of CCI Content owned by CCI by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We reserve the sole discretion to determine whether, and upon what terms, CCI Content will be licensed. Depending on the nature and scope of intended use licensing fees may apply.
- 3.4Trademarks: The CCI Trademarks, refers to all trademarks and service marks owned by CCI, as defined by 15 U.S.C. § 1127 (“Marks“) appearing on this Site may not be used in any advertising or publicity, or otherwise to indicate CCI’s sponsorship of or affiliation with any product or service, without CCI’s prior express written permission. You are prohibited from using CCI Marks or any names, marks, or other materials in a manner that is likely to cause confusion or dilute or damage the reputation or image of CCI. You agree you will not alter any CCI Mark in any manner to make it appear that CCI is endorsing, sponsoring, authorizing or affiliated with you, your company, or any third party, except as expressly permitted in writing by CCI.
- 4.1Links to Third Party Sites. As a courtesy to Users, we may provide links to other websites or resources owned and operated by third parties. Because we have no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, services or other materials on or otherwise made available via such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services made available on or through any such site or resource.
- 4.2Linking to CCI. You may obtain permission to link to the Site contacting us at email@example.com.
5.MESSAGE BOARDS, CHAT BOARDS, BLOGS, VIRTUAL COMMUNITIES and OTHER INTERACTIVE MEDIA (“INTERACTIVE SERVICES”)
You understand that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials (“Content“), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated. This means that you, and not the Site, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via the Service. The Site does not control the Content posted via the Service and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. Under no circumstances will the Site be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Service.
5.1In connection with your use of the Services, you may have or may be offered access to and use of discussion groups, message boards, and other collaborative websites, and other interactive functionality (“Interactive Services“). If you participate in or use any Interactive Services, you are responsible for User Content you upload, post, link to or otherwise transmit (collectively “transmit“) and the consequences thereof. If you choose to transmit any User Content using such Interactive Services, you agree that you own or have a license to post the User Content to the Site and do so solely for lawful purposes and in compliance with all applicable laws. You expressly agree that we have no responsibility for or control over the User Content you may transmit using these Interactive Services. Additionally, we do not represent, warrant or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, quality, or reliability of any of the User Content posted, displayed, linked to or otherwise transmitted via any Interactive Services, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated. We also do not endorse any opinions expressed in or through any Interactive Services. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any User Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such User Content.
Although we do not actively monitor, regulate or pre-screen your use of the Services, we reserve the unconditional right (but not the obligation) to remove, move or edit any User Content we consider in our sole discretion to be harmful, offensive, disruptive, in violation of law, regulation or any agreement, including, without limitation, which is or may be in violation of these Terms. We do not control the Content posted via the Site and, as such, do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. Under no circumstances will CCI be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Service
We have no liability or responsibility to you or any other person or entity for performance or nonperformance of such monitoring activities. The Site does not control the Content posted via the Service and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. Under no circumstances will the Site be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Service
Additionally, you agree to:
- not post, email, upload, transmit or otherwise make available any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- not impersonate any person or entity;
- not post, email, upload, transmit or otherwise make available any content that harms minors in any way;
- not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any User Content transmitted through the Site;
- not post, email, upload, transmit or otherwise make available any content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- not post, email, upload, transmit or otherwise make available any content that infringes the intellectual property rights of any party;
- not post, email, upload, transmit or otherwise make available any content comprising any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of commercial solicitation;
- not post, email, upload, transmit or otherwise make available any content comprising any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- not disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to “scroll” faster than other users of the Site are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users’ ability to engage in real-time exchanges;
- not interfere with or disrupt the Site or servers or networks connected to the Site, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Site;
- not intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law;
- not provide material support or resources (or to conceal or disguise the nature, location, source, or ownership of material support or resources) to any organization(s) designated by the United States government as a foreign terrorist organization pursuant to section 219 of the Immigration and Nationality Act;
- not “stalk” or otherwise harass any person;
- not collect or store personal data about other users; or,
- not advertise or solicit anyone to buy or sell products or to make donations of any kind absent prior written approval from CCI, as set forth in more detail in Section 6 below.
- not to make negative or disparaging references to CCI, its services or its members or otherwise compare CCI, its services or its members unfavorably to others
- 5.2License to CCI. You hereby grant to CCI a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable perpetual license (with right to sublicense) to reproduce, distribute, transmit, create derivative works of, publicly display and publicly perform any User Content you submit via the Interactive Services by all means and in any media now known or hereafter developed, solely for the purposes for which such User Content was submitted. CCI will not use this User Content for any purpose other than the purpose(s) for which it was submitted unless you agree to such use. You retain ownership of User Content you submit and CCI does not obtain ownership in or to such User Content (or in the case of third-party owned User Content submitted by you with the owner’s permission, the third party retains ownership).You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service.
5.3Use of Content Posted by Other Users. Copyright in the User Content posted, with the exception of Collaborative Content, shall remain with the User or third party who has posted or consented to posting the User Content on the Site. You have no rights in or to such User Content posted by other Users and you agree you will not copy, reproduce, publish, create derivative works based upon or otherwise retransmit any User Content without the express written permission of the owner of such User Content.
Collaborative Content posted by Users for the purposes of collaboration may be modified, reproduced, distributed, transmitted or otherwise used by other Users and is not subject to the limitations on User Content listed in the paragraph above. Such Collaborative Content shall be considered in the public domain and freely available to be used, distributed or modified by the other Users of the Site. For the purposes of distinguishing User Content from Collaborative Content, any Collaborative Content shall be clearly marked as such and/or shall be submitted via areas of the Site facilitating User collaboration.
- 5.4License Restrictions on Use. You agree not to attempt to access any portion of the Site or other services and products offered or otherwise owned by CCI. Further, you agree not to copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer any right in the CCI Intellectual Property. You agree not to modify the Software in any manner or form, or to use modified versions of the Software, including (without limitation) for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to the Service. You agree not to access the Service by any means other than through the interface that is provided by AcademicRecords.net for use in accessing the Service.
6.COPYRIGHT COMPLIANCE AND COMPLAINTS
- 6.1CCI respects the intellectual property rights of others. CCI may, under appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, disable and/or terminate access to or use of the Service for those users who may be infringing the intellectual property rights of others. You agree to abide by the terms of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and refrain from the following: (a) circumventing CCI’s access control measures to copyrighted works; (b) posting or otherwise offering circumvention technology through CCI’s website or web services; (c) posting links or references to an online location that contains circumvention technology; or (d) engaging in other activities in violation of the DMCA. CCI has the right to terminate the membership of any User found in violation of the DMCA or other provision of the copyright laws.
6.2In compliance with the DMCA’s notice-and-takedown provision, CCI’s policy for removing infringing content and terminating subscribers who are repeat offenders is as follows:
A copyright owner who believes his/her work has been used on the Site in any manner that constitutes copyright infringement must notify CCI’s designated agent by written notice. The notice must include the following information: (a) the owner’s name, address, telephone number, email address, and an electronic or physical signature; (b) a description and a copy of the work that is allegedly being infringed, or a website where the work may be found; (c) identification of the location of the infringing material on the Site; (d) a statement that the owner has a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted material was not authorized by the owner or his/her authorized agent; and (e) a statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and made by the copyright owner of the material allegedly infringed or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf. Upon receiving the proper notification, CCI will remove, or disable access to, the allegedly infringed material from the Site.
- 6.3CCI’s copyright agent for notices of claims of copyright infringement is DCMA Agent who can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7.COMPLIANCE WITH THE CAN-SPAM ACT
- 7.1The User agrees to abide by the CAN-SPAM Act (15 U.S.C. §§7701-13) when utilizing the Site and contacting other users by email. The User may not use the Site, including, but not limited to the Interactive Services, to bombard individuals or groups with uninvited commercial email, sexually explicit commercial email, or engage in other activities in violation of the CAN-SPAM Act, such as, but not limited to: (a) harvesting email addresses from the Site; (b) falsifying or using misleading header information; or (c) using deceptive subject lines. The User may not promote CCI’s products or services through uninvited commercial emails without the express written consent of CCI.
- 7.2CCI will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages of any kind resulting from users’ failure to adhere to the CAN-SPAM Act or any other applicable laws. The User agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless CCI, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, and agents from any and all third party claims, liability, damages, and/or costs (including, but not limited to, attorneys’ fees) arising from the User’s activities in violation of the CAN-SPAM Act or any other applicable laws. The terms of these Terms will inure to the benefit of CCI’s successors, assignees, and licensees. The User covenants to cooperate fully in the defense of any claim. However, CCI reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by User and User shall not in any event settle any matter without the written consent of CCI.
8.REGISTERED USERS ACCOUNT, PASSWORD AND SECURITY
- 8.1In order to access and use certain portions of the Site, you also agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted (the “Registration Data“) and (b) maintain and promptly update your Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. You will receive a password and account designation upon completing the Service’s registration process. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or CCI has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, CCI has the right to suspend or terminate your access to the Site and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site, or any portion thereof.
- 8.2You are solely responsible for maintaining the strict confidentiality of your User IDs and passwords and for any charges, damages, liabilities or losses incurred or suffered as a result of your failure to do so. We are not liable for any harm caused by or related to the theft of your User IDs/passwords, your disclosure of your User IDs/passwords, or your authorization to allow another person to access and use the Services using your User IDs/passwords. You agree to immediately notify us if you become aware of any unauthorized use of your User IDs/passwords or other need to deactivate a User ID/password due to security concerns. CCI is not and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from a breach of this Section 8.
- 9.1.1If you wish to purchase any product (e.g. books or curriculum) or service (e.g. a subscription) made available through the Service (“Purchase”), you will be automatically transferred to a third-party processor (e.g. Authorize.Net) for payment processing. In order to make a Purchase you will be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Purchase including, without limitation, your credit card number, the expiration date of your credit card, your billing address, and your shipping information. Any information we collect is used for billing purposes and to fulfill orders.
- 9.1.2You represent and warrant that: (i) you have the legal right to use any credit card(s) or other payment method(s) in connection with any Purchase; and that (ii) the information you supply to us is true, correct and complete.
- 9.1.4Full refunds will be given for all subscriptions of three (3) or more months in duration when the subscription is canceled within thirty (30) days of start of such subscription. No other refunds are permitted.
10.DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH HEREIN, THE CONTENT ON THE SITE (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ALL CCI INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, TEXT, MATERIALS, SOFTWARE, FUNCTIONS, SERVICES, AND INFORMATION MADE AVAILABLE HEREIN OR ACCESSED BY MEANS HEREOF) IS PROVIDED AS IS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL CCI BE LIABLE IN ANY WAY FOR ANY CONTENT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT, OR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, E-MAILED, TRANSMITTED OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE INTERACTIVE SERVICES. CCI DOES NOT WARRANT OR GUARANTEE UNINTERRUPTED ACCESS TO THE SITE, OR ANY SITE LINKED TO THE SITE. YOU ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK OF LOSS RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THIS SITE AND ANY INFORMATION ON THIS SITE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
11.LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND RELEASE
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, NEITHER CCI, ITS LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS, PARTNERS, AFFILIATES OR THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS SHALL BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR ANY OTHER FORM OF DAMAGES IN ANY MANNER ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS OR YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND SERVICES, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION OR THE BASIS OF THE CLAIM OR WHETHER OR NOT CCI HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
IN THE EVENT YOU HAVE ANY DISPUTE WITH ONE OR MORE THIRD PARTIES AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICES, OR ARE IN ANY WAY DAMAGED AS A RESULT OF ANY THIRD PARTY IN CONNECTION THEREWITH, YOU HEREBY RELEASE AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE OR OTHERWISE MAKE A CLAIM, DEMAND OR FILE ANY LEGAL ACTION OR INSTITUTE ANY LEGAL OR REGULATORY PROCEEDINGS AGAINST US, OUR AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES AND SUPPLIERS FROM, FOR ANY CLAIMS, ACTIONS, DEMANDS OR DAMAGES (WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL), OF WHATEVER KIND OR NATURE, KNOWN OR UNKNOWN, SUSPECTED OR UNSUSPECTED, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, DISCLOSED OR UNDISCLOSED.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us and our subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders or other partners, and its and their employees, harmless against any losses, expenses, costs or damages (including our reasonable attorneys’ fees, expert fees’ and other reasonable costs of litigation) arising from, incurred as a result of, or in any manner related to any claim or action based upon (a) your breach of the terms and conditions of these Terms, (b) your use of the Services, and/or (c) the use of the Services by any other person using your IDs. We may, if necessary, participate in the defense of any such claim or action and any negotiations for its settlement or compromise. No settlement which may adversely affect our rights or obligations shall be made without our prior written approval. We reserve the right, at our own expense and upon notice to you, to assume exclusive defense and control of any such claim or action and then your corresponding indemnification obligation will end.
13.RIGHT TO TERMINATE AND/OR TO BLOCK ACCESS
CCI reserves the right to terminate, block or restrict your access to or use of the Site for any breach or violation of any term(s) of these Terms. In such event, we may terminate these Terms, restrict, suspend or terminate your access to and use of the Services immediately and without notice or liability, with or without cause, and it will not limit any other rights or remedies which are available to us. CCI may also in its sole discretion and at any time discontinue providing the products or services, or any part thereof, with or without notice. You agree that any termination of your access to the Service under any provision of this TOS may be effected without prior notice, and acknowledge and agree that the Site may immediately deactivate or delete your account and all related information and files in your account and/or bar any further access to such files or the Service. Further, you agree that the Site shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your access to the Service.
You may terminate these Terms by providing us with written notice of your termination and ceasing to use or access the Services. Termination is your sole right and exclusive remedy if you are not satisfied with the Services. Upon the effective date of any such termination, your right to access and use the Services shall immediately cease.
You agree that CCI, in its sole discretion, may terminate your password, account (or any part thereof) or use of the Service, and remove and discard any Content within the Service, for any reason, including, without limitation, for lack of use or if the Site believes that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of the TOS. The Site may also in its sole discretion and at any time discontinue providing the Service, or any part thereof, with or without notice. You agree that any termination of your access to the Service under any provision of this TOS may be effected without prior notice, and acknowledge and agree that the Site may immediately deactivate or delete your account and all related information and files in your account and/or bar any further access to such files or the Service. Further, you agree that the Site shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your access to the Service.
14.MINORS, CHILD ONLINE PROTECTION ACT NOTIFICATION.
- 14.1If you permit any minor child to use this Website, you will be solely responsible for: (i) the online conduct of such minor child; (ii) the monitoring of such minor child’s access to and use of the Website; and (iii) the consequences of any such usage.
- 14.2Child Online Protection Act Notification. Pursuant to 47 U.S.C. Section 230(d), as amended, the CCI hereby notifies you that parental control protections (such as computer software, hardware and filtering services) are commercially available for you to purchase. These protections may assist you in limiting access to material that could be harmful to minors.
- 15.1These Terms shall be governed in accordance with the laws of the State of North Carolina. Additionally, you also agree that the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sales of Goods and the Uniform Computer Information Transactions Act (UCITA) will not apply to these Terms or any interpretation or disputes relating thereto.
- 15.2All disputes under these Terms shall be resolved by litigation in the federal or state courts of North Carolina including the federal courts therein and the Parties all consent to the jurisdiction of such courts, agree to accept service of process by mail, and hereby waive any jurisdictional or venue defenses otherwise available to it.
These Terms is personal to you, and you may not assign these Terms or the rights and obligations hereunder to any third party without the prior express written approval of CCI.
No waiver by either party of any default shall be deemed as a waiver of prior or subsequent default of the same of other provisions of these Terms.
If any term, clause or provision hereof is held invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the validity or operation of any other term, clause or provision and such invalid term, clause or provision shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms.
19.SURVIVAL OF TERMS
Any provision of these Terms which by its nature must survive the termination of these Terms in order to give effect to its meaning shall survive such termination, including but not limited to the ownership, intellectual property rights and licensing provisions set forth in these Terms.
20.LIMITATION ON ACTIONS
You agree that regardless of any applicable law providing for a statute of limitations to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to the use of the Site or Services, or otherwise relating to these Terms, must be filed within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arose, or will be forever barred.
21.MODIFICATIONS TO SERVICE
The Site reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that the Site or Service shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
These Terms constitutes the entire understanding of the Parties, and revokes and supersedes all prior agreements between the Parties and is intended as a final expression of their agreement. It shall not be modified or amended except in writing signed by the Parties hereto and specifically referring to these Terms. These Terms shall take precedence over any other documents which may conflict with these Terms, including any terms/conditions posted by Users via the Interactive Services.